430 Upper Changi Road, East Village
#01-02, SIngapore 487048
– 擂茶饭, Thunder Tea Rice
– 黄姜饭, Nasi Brayani
– 煲仔伊面, Claypot Ee Mee
– 面粉粿汤, Mee Hoon Kueh Soup
– Bus stop nearby (85061, Opp Bedok Mkt Place)
– Limited Parking lots of East Village
– Friendly staff with good customer service
– Prompt in taking orders and serving
– 擂茶饭, Thunder Tea Rice – $6.00
– 黄姜饭, Nasi Brayani – $5.00
– 煲仔伊面, Claypot Ee Mee – $6.00
– 面粉粿汤, Mee Hoon Kueh Soup – $4.50
Worth making a trip?
Worth coming again?
6/10, If I am nearby the area
It is a small shop with roughly 6 tables with 26 chairs?
The waiting time isn’t long even the shop is full of people. There are chairs outside for waiting queue too.
You are able to request Less Sugar, Less Salt & Less Oil! Healthier choice!
Regarding how’s the foods and taste..
It is consider Average type of Vegetarian Foods in Singapore. It is edible with average taste.
Will I make a special trip down for a meal again?
Thunder Tea Rice, 雷茶饭
Nasi Bryani, 黄姜饭
Bee Hoon Soup, 面粉汤
Vegetarian Bak Kut Teh + Rice, 素肉骨茶+饭