Etcetera Vegetarian Cafe
Batu Selicin, Lubuk Baja, Batam City, Riau Islands 29444, Indonesia
11 am to 9 pm (Batam Time)
– Cozy and quiet place for gathering!
– 2nd level to cater more quiet and bigger groups
– Mixture of Japanese and Western Cuisine of dishes
– Polite and friendly staffs who will go extra mile to bring smile on customer face
Fried Mushroom, 18,000 IDR
– TASTE is just RIGHT at the DOT!
– Not over salty or bland type!
– the mushroom is seriously FRESH when you taken a bite of it!
Tempe Ball, 18,000 IDR
– Totally let me have a NEW IMPRESSION of TEMPE!
– Well combination of the ingredients with Tempe!
– Worth to try!!
Okonomiyaki Hiroshima. 58,000 IDR
– Original type of Japanese Pancake! Why i say so? Look at the next photo!
(managed to take it before completely gone!)
– Cheesy taste with slight salty feel
– Will not feel sick of eating after eating it!
Yosenabe, 39,000 IDR
(Steam Boat of Seafood or Tofu or Mushroom Option)
Not sure is the staff is nice to refill for us or it is really refillable type
– Soup is like add lots of peppers however it taste kinda shiok when drinking it too!
– Do not know how to explain the overall taste as we are really enjoying eating it somehow
Pumpkin Sushi Roll, 39,000 IDR
– sweet type of taste
– 1st time try such sweet sushi taste
– not to my likes
Crunchy Sushi Roll, 39,000 IDR
– Crunchy as the name!
– slight sweet taste too
– Never try such sushi before!