Kwong Sang Hong Building Block B-d, 6 Heard St, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
– 7 am to 11 pm
+852 2666 7766
Customer Service: 5/5
– Staff will make an effort to understand the customer ordering
– At least one of the staffs able to communicate in English (quite rare in such local HK cafes)
– Much more polite and friendly compared to other Cafes that I went before in HK
– Scrambled Eggs with Black Truffle on Toast is HIGHLY RECOMMEND
– Iced Milk Tea is AWESOME!
– their Breakfast set meal is fixed thus cant change any dish to vegetarian type
– Their Breakfast set is consider quite reasonable and affordable for the locals & foreginers
– Only certain dishes.. are steep high to enjoy it with no worry
– Scrambled Eggs with Black Truffle on Toast, 42 HKD (most expensive Toast)
Initially this place is not inside my list of places to explore till a friend shared with me. Surprisingly their foods caught my attention and straight away enter into my Top list of Breakfast Location in HK.
Capital Cafe giving the Home & Cosy feel when enter from Chilled Temperature of the Outside.
The staff willing to wait and explain about certain information on the menu with my broken language in English and Chinese.
Foods are served warm after a while and its appearance is the same as what We browsed from Google.
I did tried their Warm Milk tea but it just does not suit my likes compared with their Iced Milk Tea (i do not know why either).
I will surely make a trip down to Capital Cafe to enjoy breakfast here again! At times, I will crave for the Scrambled Eggs with Black Truffle on Toast in SG!
Iced Milk Tea (Recommend)
– Warm Milk tea & Iced Milk Tea, its taste is kinda huge difference!
– Simply enjoying this Iced Milk Tea with your breakfast!
– Nicely cook!!!
– Suitable for those who love liquid form of Egg Yolk!
Egg with Macaroni
– Enjoy while it is served warm!
– Simple yet tasty
– can be quite filling too!
Scrambled Egg with Black Truffle on Toast (RECOMMEND)
– They arent stingy with the Black Truffle!
– around 2 eggs are used for just this dish!
– one of the MUST order dish at this Cafe!! ❤