Kwong Sang Hong Building Block B-d, 6 Heard St, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
– 7 am to 11 pm
+852 2666 7766
– Staff tend will try to understand what you are trying to order
– a staff who able to communicate with you in ENGLISH
– Much more polite and friendly compared to other Cafes that I went before in HK
– Scrambled Eggs with Black Truffle on Toast is HIGHLY RECOMMEND
– Iced Milk Tea is AWESOME!
– their Breakfast set meal is fixed thus cant change any dish to vegetarian type
– Will make a trip down just to eat breakfast if I am in HK again!
– One of the Must Come places in HK
Iced Milk Tea (Recommend)
– Warm Milk tea & Iced Milk Tea, its taste is kinda huge difference!
– Simply enjoying this Iced Milk Tea with your breakfast!
– Nicely cook!!!
– Suitable for those who love liquid form of Egg Yolk!
Egg with Macaroni
– Enjoy while it is served warm!
– Simple yet tasty
Scrambled Egg with Black Truffle on Toast (RECOMMEND)
– They arent stingy with the Black Truffle!
– around 2 eggs are used for just this dish!
– one of the MUST order dish at this Cafe!! ❤