Shi Fang Zai Vegetarian, 十方齋
6-8, Jalan Mas, Taman Mas, 30100 Ipoh, Perak.
10.30am – 3.00pm, 5.30pm – 10.00pm
05-2829959, 016-4229389, 016-5519389 (Chloe Lau)
– An uncle is polite in serving and trying to meet the customers requests
– Others do not really bother about the customers and will try to avoid eye contact when customers raising hand for assistance
– Tried to request for more gravy as the Curry Fish is too dry, the friendly uncle tried his best to request for us however it is turned down by the chef that this is the max.
– the waiting time is SUPER LONG even though it seem bit crowded
– it took 35 min to serve 1st 3 dishes.. and another 25 min for 2 more dishes..
ANOTHER 25 min for the last dish, Stir Fried 四季豆
– there is no sign of apologize from the staff regarding
1. when the foods are over delay
2. my friend approached the staff of the remaining dishes are not served after waited this long
– We feel that the Stir Fried 四季豆 is the MOST decent and it should be served
as the very 1st dish instead
– Other dishes are either too dry to swallow or average type (but confirm is not Restaurant type of Standard)
– My friends and i had kinda bad experience in this Restaurant thanks to their staff service (except for that old uncle)
– The prices is not worth for the dishes.
– We are filled with Anger instead of Foods =.=
Personal Recommend Dish:
– Traditional style of Stir Fried 四季豆
– Tasty and Crunchy!
– Mouth after a mouth and it will cause u to crave for MORE!
– Somehow will make your stomach feeling more hungry
Dishes: (All photos are taken by myself)
Please share your review of the dishes that you had tried and their staff services under the Comment Corner!