Yang Shen Vegetarian (养生素食)
Jalan MP 15, Taman Merdeka Permai, 75350 Batu Berendam, Melaka
Around 6pm till 9pm
Yang Shen Vegetarian (养生素食) got around 5 Separate Vegetarian Stalls under it. Their menu or foods will not clash with each other. Simple to say, There are no same dish sell by 2 different stalls.
Highly Recommend + My Favorite Foods:
1. Chicken Rice Balls, able to spot the Dish Name on the left side of the wall after u walked in.
– It main factor of this dish is the Chicken Rice Balls itself.
– It is bit chewy with a flavor of Traditional Chicken Rice taste.
– Never regret of ordering this dish!
2. Japanese Popiah (the one without wrapping along with seaweed), Located at the side of the entrance, small table with a lady preparing it.
– 2 words to describe when u first bite onto it: Crunchy! Tasty!
– Ensure that you will order more than one roll after eaten it!
3. Orh Jian aka Hao Jian, Located at the front of the Entrance, an uncle frying there
– BEST in Malacca!!!
– I always order at least a big plate of Orh Jian with my friends whenever we came to Malacca.
– Is a must order dish!
– a Big Plate of Orh Jian cost 10 RM
Not Recommend or Dun suit my taste type of foods:
1. Japanese Naori Sushi (Order from the same stall as Japanese Popiah)
– It has a slightly strong taste of Fresh Vegetables
– It just does not taste that awesome.
2. Hokkien Mee (Order from the same stall as Orh Jian)
– It taste and looks completely different from the Hokkien Mee that i ate all this while
– It taste quite different
This stall is one of the MUST come places for dinner in Malacca!
Even both of my Non-Vegetarian Friends tried the 3 dishes that i recommend, they also give a thumb up. Even till today, they are still craving for that plate of Orh Jian from this stall!